Curiouser and Curiouser!

Coyness can stop you from saying all the things in life you want to.

02 June 2005

Rumination on a Theme


Yeah he's The One. The HOT One! Posted by Hello

Things I thought of while I was watching
Kung Fu Hustle last night in the delightful company of Cathy Lee, Shanye, K Woo, Julie, Ricky Tse, and Tater:

1. I really really hate it when they don't reveal to the moviegoers that the guy they've been watching and ridiculing the whole movie is actually remarkably good looking. I didn't get a quality "Hubba Hubba" in until the last 10 minutes of the movie which makes for a very very cranky Amy.

2. I have no idea why the
Georgia Theater insists on selling cans of PBR for a shocking $3.50. Think of this: you can buy a whole 12 pack of PBR bottles at the fabulous Mr. Lee's Package for approximately $9.00. If the jokers who run Georgia Theater ran the world I would be paying $42 for a 12 pack of cans. Because of this, here begins my official boycott of buying cans of PBR from the Georgia Theater. Join me in this crusade! We will show them they should sell their cans for $1.33! And when they do--when they finally bow to the pressure of the consuming masses--well, then, we'll buy their beer again! Ha ha!

3. On a lighter note, Kung Fu Hustle easily one of the best movies I've seen this year. I mean, Sahara isn't even in the same stratosphere (NB: that was sarcasm--in no way do I now or will I ever actually endorse watching that film). It had everything: love, fighting, humor, villains, heroes, lollipops. Truly marvelous. Drop what you are doing and watch it. Now.

4. What makes your ass fall asleep? Am I the only person this happens to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home