Curiouser and Curiouser!

Coyness can stop you from saying all the things in life you want to.

08 June 2005

The Dynasty


Stephen Flying (he's the one in white) Posted by Hello
My brother told me that I have to blog him. It's not really surprising that he wants a piece of the action. It's a fast-paced world of fun and excitement after all. My brother spends the majority of his time learning America's youth important life skills such as how to make a battery and how to identify the layers of the earth (apparently preparing them for their lives as MacGuyver). When Stephen is not shaping the young minds of tomorrow, he can usually be found punishing his body mercilessly on the ultimate field. This would be him doing just that. What he doesn't want you to know is that he did not get this D. But he looks great sucking, don't he? (Disclaimer: I do not now believe, nor have I ever believed, that my my brother sucks; please note, however, that while I might throw around the insults like so much confetti, if I ever hear even one of you say anything remotely negative about him, you will have to deal with me and my small, ineffectual fists.)

5 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is "blog" a transitive verb?

 
At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that directed at the teacher or the blogger?

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Amy said...

not as bad as using "party" as a verb.

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that directed at the teacher or the blogger?

The blogger. I think you can blog about something, just not blog something.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Amy said...

but if a blog is a weblog, and you can log something, why can't you then blog something?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home