Curiouser and Curiouser!

Coyness can stop you from saying all the things in life you want to.

07 June 2005

Girl Crush


See? Gorgeous. Elyse during her ANTM days. Posted by Hello
Please allow me to take this opportunity to blog my new profound crush on Elyse Sewell. Never have I encountered such a thing of beauty as this girl. And I'm not even gay. All people should read her blog and revel in it. How many things does this girl have to brag about? She's gorgeous, she's brilliant, she's unabashedly pretentious, she came in third on the first season of America's Next Top Model (which, I have on good authority, is about to be re-aired on UPN), she dates Marty of The Shins, she goes to Buenos Aires and has conversations in the street with The White Stripes. Need I go on? Gardner has threatened to arm wrestle me for her love but I think it would be more appropriate to have a karaoke-off. He thinks he's got it in the bag since I chickened out last week. Little does he know that I'm really hustling him. He'll let down his guard and then I'll let him have it!! Ha ha!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home