Curiouser and Curiouser!

Coyness can stop you from saying all the things in life you want to.

15 February 2006

V.D.

So my Valentine's treat came via Mike "Nashonals" Nash in the following:

Yes. That would be my Boyfriend, Langerhans, and his Puny Wife who spells her name funny. Happy Valentine's Day to me. I can't believe he's cheating on me with his wife now. And if I'd been the one he was marrying, I would have been game to wearing the goofy cowboy hat too. Look at her. You can just tell she's only in it for the money. Trophy wives. Pshaw.

In other news, I have on my hands something of a Flower Fugitive.


A trio of purple irises were found in Russel's Bowl at my apartment yesterday evening. No "to." No "from." No nothin'. There are a few possible explanations which vary in likeliness:

1. Secret Admirer

2. Mr. Attractive came to his senses but is too chicken to actually admit that he was wrong and that I was the best thing that ever had the potential of happening to him.

3. The boy I was making eyes at in Savannah stalked my address, found out my favorite color, my second favorite flower, drove here, left flowers, drove away, is hoping for best.

4. Wrong address

5. Katherine

6. Other

Any information leading to the identification and/or apprehension of the Flower Fugitive can be left here with our utmost thanks.

Other than the Flower Fugitive, Valentine's was tame. I hung with Anna and watched The Constant Gardner which turned out to be the worst Valentine's movie, like, ever. We ate the chocolate given to her by her brother, her boyfriend, and her mother (she was kind enough to share since I got chocolate from no one; but, hey, I got anonymous flowers, right!...), drank some cheap white zin, and then did homework. Today, I feel depressed. But things are looking up. Got my hair did today and I'm going to a party Friday (for which I am making red velvet boobcake) and to Alabama on Saturday where I will again see the aforementioned boy from Savannah. Here's for hoping.

In any event, I hope that everyone had a sterling Valentine's Day. If anyone's significant other did anything particularly interesting, I, for one, would like to hear about it. What I would like to hear about even more, though, is if anyone did anything more pathetic than I did. Because that's what V.D. is all about.

Love to you all.

2 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger KQ said...

I vote for the boy from Savannah! Do I get a vote?

Could you please NOT leave out important Valentine's Day details regarding Little Oscar? Snip snip?

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Oscar has not yet been snipped. And the Flower Fugitive has made himself known. But I'll just leave y'all to wonder...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home