Curiouser and Curiouser!

Coyness can stop you from saying all the things in life you want to.

04 November 2005

Today we Hip Hip for S.Bird


So, my Beloved Big Bubba has gotten himself his first Real Grown Up Big Person Job. I am so proud!! He will officially be teaching the First Grade at
Bartow Elementary School. You have not seen beauty until you have seen my brother with children. If he had listened to his Savvy Little Sister when I was 15 and he was 18, he could have already been teaching for like a million years. But no, he had to do Sports Management and hate it before going into teaching. Ah, well. C'est la vie. I'm very happy that he will be shaping the young minds of tomorrow. Or he'll be teaching them to do that thing where you lay your little sister down on the ground and let a long rope of drool come out of your mouth until it almost hits her in the forehead and then you suck it back up at the last minute (or you let it hit her). Best when done just after Skittles. I hate you, Stephen, for ruining Skittles for me. But I'm glad you are gainful employ.

2 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger KQ said...

Stephen is good with little kids, at least as far as I can tell. I've only seen him wrangling drunken adults, but it's probably pretty much the same, right? I remember the time he got us all lined up single-file for "the quietest boat race ever," complete with "inside voices." Unfortunately, my team kept accidentally cheating. It was the worst boat race ever!

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger KQ said...

OUTRAGEOUS!!! YOUR ALLEGATIONS HAVE ANGERED ME TO THE CENTER OF MY BEING, STEPHEN SALLEY, AND I AM CURRENTLY MAKING VERY NASTY GESTURES AT YOU THROUGH THE MONITOR!!! IF I DID NOT THINK THAT DOING SO WOULD MAKE AMY CRY, I WOULD UNLEASH UPON YOU THE FULL STRENGTH OF MY EXTRAORDINARY VOCABULARY IN ORDER TO ASSAIL YOU WITH A VARIETY OF MOST UNSAVORY NAMES!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home