Curiouser and Curiouser!

Coyness can stop you from saying all the things in life you want to.

19 October 2005

Dang

Whoa. Above under on to. People are not me. So okie. I totally met this guy and I thought that I was most total in for it. Im sick of these guys thinking they can just, ya know? The battle of the sexes is raging. At the desk tonight I knew it. Damn. I just wish that this was different, yo. How do I go on knowing that the more I go on the more I have to go on to? But at least Ive known some good times. J with those pots and pans. Tara-girl with the time with the Bug. I was totally hanging with them and there wasnot any of this Venus Mars stuff. Whew. Does anyone know the secret to talking to the other sexes? If you do, tell me!! Oh my god! Well, back to the world. The world of thoughts and feelings and feeling under, again.

1 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger KQ said...

Muffinhead, did someone commandeer your computer during your little soiree last night?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home