Curiouser and Curiouser!

Coyness can stop you from saying all the things in life you want to.

15 July 2005

Contestant No. Eight: Scarlett Johansson

Okay. This is where I officially bow to peer pressure. I wasn't going to do it. A contestant with the physical attributes of Scarlett Johansson is just too easy, in my opinion. But then I got to thinking about things and I have decided that since she has talent in spades to go with the aforementioned attributes, if she ends up the Epitome of Female Beauty, we could do worse. I personally think that she deserves the nomination based solely on Lost in Translation, Ghost World, and If Lucy Fell. Those movies more than balance the questionable decision-making that went into In Good Company, Spongebob Squarepants, and The Perfect Score. This girl was out-acting people when she was, like, nine. And she's way less scary than that Dakota Fanning. So, there you have it. Scarlett Johansson. Let's hear it for choosing pseudo love scenes with Colin Firth and for walking around a Japanese hotel room in your underpants.

4 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Blogger Amy said...

and she you, wilbur. i have no doubt. unless you dip. then there's plenty of doubt.

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Gardner said...

And yet you turn down so many of my suggestions because they were only pretty faces who haven't accomplished anything...I feel so disillusioned...

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger Petarded said...

OMG Its Amy S!!!! I went to BC with ur bro. How is Flex??? If you talk to him soon, be sure to ask him "Well hello dere." Or just say that I said hello.

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Amy said...

well, i would but i don't know who you are (i'm assuming petarded is not your real name).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home