Curiouser and Curiouser!

Coyness can stop you from saying all the things in life you want to.

22 February 2006

For the Seafood-Lover in Youuuuu


Tonight for Janet's birthday I made the scene at

Because we talked about how lame it is, I'll now list a series of inside jokes from the evening that none of you will find humorous since they are out of context and will have no inflection:

"What's the matter? Christ got your tongue?"

The W.T. Waitress

"I am the Admiral! I am the Admiral!"

"Amy, an uncomfortably long hug is called 'making love.'"

"We're going to have to go ahead and order a continual stream of biscuits directly into our mouths."

"There should be a section for 'Feasts.'"

"Where is that knife? In your sack?"

And on and on, ad nauseum. A good time was had by all.

In other news, I was at an ultimate tournament in Alabama this past weekend. Located at the beautiful Talladega Superspeedway,


Mudbowl attracted teams from far and wide. I played with the Savannah Savage Booty and we managed to win all our games until semi-finals which we only lost by a couple. I got my arm landed on! Yay! The weather was complete crap. I'm thinking 20 below with a windchill factor of 30 below and rain to boot. Sunday wasn't all that bad. But I was so hungover that it didn't matter one way or the other. Stormclouds were going to follow me around all day anyway. The party was pretty fun. Couple of kegs. A rented-out hotel. Ass Wrasslin' for your entertainment needs (I lost to Boobies McGee, but only after she cheated, and beat Renee soundly). After the drinking and the dancing, there was some kissing in an elevator with a boy who shall remain anonymous (I know that'll make Mama and Daddy proud). But I think the best part of the party was dancing with Colin with the Cute Earrings from Savannah. It's difficult to truly appreciate how badly the majority of the populace dances until you dance with someone who's actually good at it. So here's to you Colin with the Cute Earrings from Savannah. I will carry our special moments with me forever.

Now I guess it's back to learning the "law." Though at the moment I mostly just want to watch the Veronica Mars DVD Netflix gave me today. Sigh. Instead I will read more about the National Forest Management Act and our First Amendment Right to Freedom of Speech. Huzzah.

2 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i know who the anonymous boy is...

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Amy said...

i think you don't...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home