Curiouser and Curiouser!

Coyness can stop you from saying all the things in life you want to.

05 March 2006

Marilyn

Say hello to my little friend! This is my brand new-to-me 2000 Focus ZX3. There are many happy days in our future.

To explain the name: my old car, Norma Jean, was a Saab that fell in battle in Sept. 2003. I have named this one Marilyn in homage to my Best Girl and b/c the Focus, in many ways, is an upgrade of the proud but sort of homely Norma Jean (RIP).

And many thanks to Joe of Allstate for gettin' her roadworthy.

I'm going to go drive places now.

3 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger LatNam said...

congrats on the car. Way to obtain!

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger KQ said...

Dear Amy Salley,

Please drive your car to Savannah for Co-ed Affair and play with Rival for said tournament.

Also, please convince your brother that watching the Masters is not nearly as cool as playing in it, so if he's not doing the latter, he should be doing something else cool instead. Like playing with Rival. For Savannah Co-ed Affair.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Kathleen Quinlen
Do-er of What Michael Wood Tells Me To . . . Do . . . wiggle

 
At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooo!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home