Curiouser and Curiouser!

Coyness can stop you from saying all the things in life you want to.

29 March 2006

Today We Hip Hip for ME


Yes, folks. I have joined the ranks of the Gainfully Employed. Well, at least the Constructively Occupied. This summer I will be saving the world, free of charge, with the
Georgia Center for Law in the Public Interest. At said establishment I will be a research lackey, general grunt, and environmental law expert-in-training. I'm amped. Now all that remains is to find a cheap place to live in Atlanta and to find "money." I remain optimistic.

Okay. I guess we can Hip Hip for S.Bird too.


Stephen is gainfully employed at Pulaski Elementary School, come August. He'll be shaping the young minds of the 4th Grade. Bartow, as it turns out, was too small a place for the likes of Old Man River. So we have put his talents where they will be appreciated.

Okay. So. Let's Hip Hip for Renna while we are at it.


Renna went and got herself a job at the UGA Library. Which makes me happy b/c now I can drink Maker's Mark and Blenheims at the Manhattan with her.

Hip Hip Huzzah! Hip Hip Huzzah! Hip Hip Huzzah!

4 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger Adrian Pritchett said...

Congratulations! Serve that public interest.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger hillary said...

Renna who? Renna Tuten?

 
At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maker's mark + blenheim's = best. drink. ever.

why haven't them yankees figured that out yet?

great to see you last week, congrats again on the job.

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Gardner said...

You're really not helping my cause to get bourbon + ginger ale named "The Constant Gardner."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home