Curiouser and Curiouser!

Coyness can stop you from saying all the things in life you want to.

29 July 2005

I Hate Moving

I was watching the movie Kissing Jessica Stein one time and I was made angry by the following scene. The two main characters decide to move in together. There is a montage dedicated to showing just how much fun the two women have moving heavy, awkward boxes. They giggle in the doorway when they can't coordinate efficiently and run into each other. They roll their eyes affectionately at the cutely exhausting work. WTF!? This dangerous propaganda is the reason why I am always unprepared at moving time. I see my entertainment heroes having quality laughs during these transitional times and I assume everything will be a piece of red velvet cake. But goodness, no. I got approximately three hours of sleep all weekend (a weekend which lasted from Friday until Tuesday--and not in a good way). I practically threw my back out with the boxes of books that I do not need. I am dying from Attack of the Mold Spores. And I still have to move my stuff out of Christian's house into my new apartment. It never ends, this process. Stupid movies.

At least I have my friends Harry, Ron, and Hermione to keep me company in my time of anguish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home