Curiouser and Curiouser!

Coyness can stop you from saying all the things in life you want to.

04 April 2006

The Most Disturbing Thing, Like, Ever?

Okay, this is courtesy of Eponymous, so thanks to ya, buddy.

newyorkmetro.com/news/features/16576/index.html

Now. I just read this and I am quite at a loss. I think the funniest part may be the food rainbows. But it also might be breathatarianism. Or the fact that this man, for some reason, likes to throw himself at trees and off cliffs. Hey, we all got something. I, for one, enjoy throwing myself on the mercy of gravity in the name of not letting a plastic toy hit the ground. How weird am I?

Since I gave you something funny tragic to read, here is something a bit more pleasing to the senses. Y'all can thank Gardner for this one. Or I can. Thanks G.

www.kittenwar.com

Oscar is officially enlisted in this War. I defy any of you people to find a kitten cuter than this little guy

4 Comments:

At 6:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, Daughter, but there are way too many Oscar's at kittenwar.com. AA, Poppa

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger KQ said...

I think my favorite part is where he posits that if he had met this woman at a time when, say, he wasn't waving his penis around in front of her in a public area, “she’d probably want to go out with me.” You know, cause he's probably right.

 
At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that the photo you used?

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Amy said...

it's the second photo i used. the first was Less Cute, apparently. and if you look for him under this photo his name is "oscarlicious."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home