Curiouser and Curiouser!

Coyness can stop you from saying all the things in life you want to.

29 July 2005

Contestant No. Nine: Jeanette Lee

I was first introduced to The Black Widow by Christian. He's into watching pool on television, mostly when it's her playing. After hearing of her from him, I quickly realized that there was quite the little subculture devoted to Jeanette Lee. Kind of like when you learn a new word and it suddenly appears in everything you read. Is that only me? Anyway, Jeanette Lee is an extremely accomplished pool player, has authored a book titled The Black Widow's Guide to Killer Pool, has been named The Sportsperson of the Year, was ranked No. 1 in the world after she played pool for only 5 years, and she's hot hot hot. I'm in favor of recognition for women making good in a man's world, so this is my nod to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home