Curiouser and Curiouser!

Coyness can stop you from saying all the things in life you want to.

30 August 2005

Any Word?


This is my friend Adam Protos. Adam moved to New Orleans a few weeks back. On Saturday evening he was telling people that it was his intent to remain in New Orleans and weather Katrina. On Sunday the mandatory evacuation was ordered. And as far as I know, no one has heard from Adam. I would like to know if anyone out there knows how to get in touch with my friend. He has no cell phone, is notorious for not answering his email, but could potentially have migrated to Atlanta to chill with his folks. I don't mean to be all doomsday--I don't really think he's dead or anything. Still, it would be nice to know that he and his Dane Arthur have made it to high ground. Protos, my love, put my mind at ease if you get this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home