Curiouser and Curiouser!

Coyness can stop you from saying all the things in life you want to.

15 August 2005

Contestant No. Ten: Tina Fey

And I'm appalled that it took me this long to think of her. Okay, besides being an actor on Second City's Main Stage (a feat in and of itself), she has also made history by becoming SNL's first female headwriter in I think 1999. And the show is better for it. She's also an actor on SNL, but I think the writing is her best feature. If you don't believe me, check out Weekend Update sometime or the Momjeans commercial. Oh, Lord, so funny. Added to all of the above is her recent movie, Mean Girls, which was one of the funniest movies I've seen in quite some time. Smart, irreverent, applicable to real life. You name it. So here's to Tina Fey, best funny lady around.

1 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger Petarded said...

soooooo hot..... want to touch the hiney....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home