Curiouser and Curiouser!

Coyness can stop you from saying all the things in life you want to.

29 August 2005

The Aristocrats



First Things First: the GA Theater has replaced their old chairs (which were admittedly full of mold and more inappropriate substances) with new orange plastic foldy seats. I'm torn. The part of me that despises change hates the new orange chairs and wishes nothing but ill on whomever it was that decided orange was the way to go. The part of me that knows the best ways to avoid skin rashes fully supports the chair massacre. I wonder where the old ones went? Oh, and for those that follow such things, you'll be happy to know that I have stuck with my plan to boycott PBR sales at the GA Theater in protest of their outrageously inflated prices (please see the Kung Fu Hustle post to learn the origins of my disdain for the Theater's beverage sale practices). To get back at me, however, the Powers that Be arranged for me to sit for the entire movie under a bit of the ceiling that was dripping what Jen and I decided was GA Theater Ghost Pee. Mmmm.

Second Things Second: I am going to marry Eddie Izzard and have all of his babies. I hope the babies will have his accent despite the fact that we will be raising them in the South.

Third Things Third: The Aristocrats is a darn good movie. I'm not a fan of Penn & Teller (why doesn't the little guy talk?!) but I must say that Penn has put together quite a little comedy gem with this movie. It purports to be about a dirty joke, but really it's about comedy and comedians. And it's really really interesting. Funniest bits, in my humble opinion, are the Christopher Walken impression, the South Park bit, and Sarah Silverman. I've ruined nothing. You should all see it immediately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home